Saturday, April 21, 2012

Welcome Neighbor

Here's a card I did with the stencil I got from Dreamweaver last month (thanks Lynell). I Versamarked the area I wanted a certain color in and then applied the embossing powder. I then removed the stencil and removed the excess powder and then heated it. I did this for each color, when it was all done I cut out the flowers and the flower pot separately and made the card. The pot is on dimensionals. The black background was cut out with Nestablities and highlighted with a gel pen.


It's kinda hard to read but it says "Welcome Neighbor". I was debating whether or not to give this to the new neighbors that just moved in downstairs.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card you created with your prize! So glad you are still playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool LIz, glad to see you are a dedicated challenge artist. Thank you for playing along! This design has always been one of my favorites! I think it would be so wonderful if one of my new neighbors made me a handcrafted card...but then I love cardmaking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out very sweet! I know I would love it if I was new to somewhere and a neighbor gave this to me!

    ReplyDelete